2/2/16

Dear Mr. Crowe,

I haven’t spoken to you in a while and my class has to write a letter to a teacher and I thought why not you. When you get this it would be nice if you write back to me about your holiday because it would be a nice touch up to my work. So, On my holidays I didn’t do much but what I did do was a different story.

I went out a couple of times to the shops with friends and family. Me and Jackson went to the shops after about an hour we went back to his place and played some table tennis and then we had a water balloon fight in his backyard. I also went to Angelo’s house and we made waffles from scratch and we went to the soccer field and played some soccer.

A couple of nights after I went to Angelo’s House our family’s met up and had dinner together. We had dinner on at Lygon St. at Woodstock Pizza. After we all finished and went home.I woke up to an amazing day. We were going to Dromana for 3 days. For the 3 days I was there I swam in the water and I never really came out unless it was time to go back to the motel we were staying in.
Overall it was an amazing holiday with my family and I would do it all again if I could.